Dear catapult clients:
Welcome back to Catapult, we missed you!! We first want to say that we know these are uncertain and unprecedented times. As a studio, we want to assure you that we are taking your safety and that of our staff with the utmost seriousness and diligence. We are taking many precautions to ensure that our studio is safe place, and we ask that you partner with us in this effort by reading and agreeing to the following:
- We ask that everyone in the studio common areas wear a mask. They are not required while working on camera.
- Actors will sign a waiver including but not limited to the verbiage, “I have not tested positive or knowingly been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks. I am not showing any symptoms related to COVID-19.”
- We will be refraining from personal contact between clients and employees, and, yes, that includes hi-fives and fist bumps.
- As a safety measure, we have invested into UV Air Purifiers and gallons of sanitizer, which will be placed throughout the studio.
- Only those who currently have a session may enter the studio. Your entourage will have to wait outside! Parents/guardians with taping/coaching appointments may enter the studio with their child to sign the waiver and chat with the coach prior to the session, and if necessary, wait in the lobby during the session. However, we prefer that you wait in your car until the session is completed.
- The staff member will direct you to your taping room. You will enter first and head to your mark 6 feet away from the camera, and then have a blast!
- After the session, the staff member will escort clients to the front door, and we kindly ask that you make your way to your car.
- All classes will be taking place either in Mavericks (upstairs), the warehouse or green outdoor space (weather permitting) for the time being.
- Parents/guardians will enter the studio with their child to sign the waiver and may chat with the instructor prior to class as needed. We ask that you leave the studio during class, to minimize the number of people in our space at one time.
- Social distancing will be implemented where possible, including spacing chairs accordingly.
- No audits at this time, as we are limiting the number of people in the studio.
- Classes taking place outside the covered space will not require mask wearing. Of course, you are welcome to continue to wear a mask if that is your preference!