ON-CAMERA: ADULTS (WEDNESDAYS)
In TV/ Film acting, actors bring stories to life in front of the camera. This course teaches actors how to create nuanced, honest characters and consistently deliver memorable and vulnerable performances in their on-camera work. Actors will be on-camera in every single class, learning by doing. Understated, truthful performances are born from learning what it feels like to live inside the mind, body of another. This course will focus on:
- specificity, subtlety, nuance
- sensory and imagination exercises
- connecting with partner and audience
- adjusting performance for each specific shot
- TV/Film Acting vs. Stage acting
- complex script analysis and character development
- building confidence by making bold choices
INSTRUCTOR: Vivi Chavez
DURATION:16 Weeks | Starts August 22nd | Ends December 19th
INVESTMENT:$175/month (4 payments)
Date:August 22, August 29, September 5, September 12, September 19, September 26, October 3, October 10, October 17, October 24, November 7, November 14, November 28, December 5, December 12, December 19
This class is full. to audit a class, click the link below.
Availability listed below.