ON-CAMERA: ADULTS (SUNDAYS)
In TV/ Film acting, actors bring stories to life in front of the camera. This course teaches actors how to create nuanced, honest characters and consistently deliver memorable and vulnerable performances in their on-camera work. Actors will be on-camera in every single class, learning by doing. Understated, truthful performances are born from learning what it feels like to live inside the mind, body of another. This course will focus on:
- specificity, subtlety, nuance
- sensory and imagination exercises
- connecting with partner and audience
- adjusting performance for each specific shot
- TV/Film Acting vs. Stage acting
- complex script analysis and character development
- building confidence by making bold choices
INSTRUCTOR: Joe Massingill
TIME:3-6pm OR 6:15pm-9:15pm
DURATION:16 Week Commitment | Starts August 19th | Ends December 16th
INVESTMENT:$175/month (4 payments)
DAte:August 19, August 26, September 9, September 16, September 23, September 30, October 7, October 14, October 21, October 28, November 4, November 11, November 18, December 2, December 9, December 16
This class is full. to audit a class, click the link below.
Availability listed below.