IMPROV: ADVANCED | YOUTH
This is an advanced course for Improvisational Comedy – an ever growing Art form where the actors make up everything in the moment. Improv training is arguably one of the most valuable assets you can possess as a tv/film actor these days. This class will continue the training from Intro to Improv, pushing the concept of game & scene, developing stronger characters & bolder comedic choices, and studying advanced formats. Class will focus on:
- Intro to Advanced Warm Up Games
- Exploring in depth scene work through Emotion, Posture, & Pacing
- Building Group Games
- Character Exercises
- Continuation of Advanced Short Form
- Intro to Long Form Improvisation
- Performance Experience at some of Atlanta’s Biggest Comedy Theatres
INSTRUCTOR: Julia Jones
DURATION:16 Weeks | Starts August 20th | Ends December 17th
dates: August 20, August 27, September 10, September 17, September 24, October 1, October 8, October 15, October 22, October 29, November 5, November 12, November 26, December 3, December 10, December 17
NOTE: Payment Plans Available. Call 404-500-7897 or email email@example.com to inquire.
Register for Julia’s popular improv class below.